A Devotional menu to satisfy your childrens spiritual hunger. Just as you see your children grow physically, you can now watch them grow in their faith as they digest these creative 'recipes' for biblical living. Odyssey's friendly mentor, John Avery Whittaker, dishes up more well-balanced mealtine discussion starters that you can use to nourish your children's spititual health.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A Devotional menu to satisfy your childrens spiritual hunger - 90 family devotions for mealtimes dished up by John Avery Whittaker, Adventures in Odyssey's friendly mentor.
90 five-course devotional menus
* Mealtime Prayer - a fresh way to bless your food.
* Appetizer - a fun question or activity.
* Main Course - an object lesson or though to chew on.
* Table Talk - questions to spark interesting discussions.
* Vitamins and Minerals - a creative way to thank God for your time together or a reminder that God provides all we need.
Whenever your family gathers for a meal, look to Whit's Ends Mealtime Devotions to help nuture a thriving faith in your children. Create memorable mealtimes!