Two beautiful books in The Mother's Blessing and God's Favour to Women series, highlighting the underrated role of women in scripture.
These books include prayers for women, prayers to declare over your children and healing prayers.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Book #1 More Precious Than Pearls
More Precious Than Pearls looks at nuances specifically related to women in the Hebrew text of the Bible that are often obscured in English translations. For example, the women of Israel did not give any jewelry towards the building of the golden calf. Another example: they were the first to give gold for the adornment of the Tabernacle. This book celebrates God's favour towards women and His surprising rewards for them because of their repeated faithfulness to the covenant.
Included are prayers for you or for the women in your life. For mothers or grandmothers, each chapter includes a prayer to declare over your children.
1. Woman and Mother: Armour-Giver
2. Woman and Mother: Armour-Bearer
3. Woman and Mother: Watchman
4. Woman and Mother: Cupbearer
5. Woman and Mother: Game-changer
6. Woman and Mother: Gatekeeper
7. Woman and Mother: Above Pearls
'So beautiful and encouraging! I love the prayers and the pictures. It arrived just minutes before my adult daughter came to visit in an emotional meltdown. I opened to the first prayer and spoke it over her. The change was instant and remarkable.' - Esther
Book #2 As Resplendent as Rubies
The sequel to the best-selling More Precious Than Pearls
Scripture makes no secret of the fact the kingmakers, culture-changers, pioneers, visionaries, bridge-builders, navigators, watchers, sentinels, cupbearers, mentors, coaches and God-namers were so often women.
- Who was the first person recorded as praising God?
- Who was the first to give Him a name?
- Who was the first to announce the coming of God’s Messiah?
- Who was Paul’s mentor and coach?
- Who financed Jesus’ ministry?
- Who anointed Him king?
The virtuous woman described in Proverbs 31 is also a woman of valour.
As Resplendent As Rubies includes 14 healing prayers